Antigua & Barbuda is an island nation in the Caribbean basin. The Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Program was established in 2013. This allows the government to operate a program under which citizenship is granted to persons who qualify under criteria set by parliamentary decision. The Citizenship by Investment Unit was established by the Prime Minister of Antigua & Barbuda and is responsible for processing all applications by applicants and their family. The CBI Program requires a person to make an economic contribution to the country. Subject to stringent application procedures, the applicants and their families are granted citizenship.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Select one of the three investment options.
• No interview or managerial experience required.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Reside in Antigua & Barbuda for five days during the first five years when the investment must be kept.