Canada is the second largest country in the world and the best place to move with your family and start a life there. You can live, work and start a business. If you are willing too move permanently to Canada, then you will have to apply for the permanent residence which will lead after 3 years to a citizenship. With the Canadian passport, you have access to 172 countries without visa. Canada shares the world’s longest border with the United States and is home to bustling mega-cities. It enjoys a high quality of life and a strong stable economy.
• The applicant must be 18 years old or above.
• Must be a good of character with no criminal records.
• The applicant must be in good health.
• The applicant must have the intention to live in Canada.
• The applicant’s education must be equivalent of the Canadian secondary school qualification.
• Reside 3 out of 5 years to obtain the citizenship.
• Language proficiency in English or French.