Dominica is an island country in the Caribbean and is part of the commonwealth. The Dominica citizenship by investment program enables an applicant to gain full, legal citizenship for themselves and their family, through making an economic contribution to the country. Dominica allows dual citizenship and the Dominican passport is valid for ten years at a time, which can be renewed for life since citizenship in the country is never revocable under any circumstances, regardless of changes of governmental policy and can be passed down to future generations. The citizenship allows for international travel to over 119 countries and territories.
• The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Be able and willing to make the required contribution.
• Should undergo due diligence and gain approval.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Prove the legitimate nature of their investment source
• There are limitations for citizens applying from certain countries: Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.