The Greek Golden Visa program is one of the most affordable residence-by-investment programs that provides access to Europe. Successful applicants and their families are able to benefit from visa-free access to Europe’s Schengen Area within three months of applying. After residing in Greece for 7 years, the applicant may apply for citizenship via the process of naturalization. This can be achieved if the applicant can demonstrate that they have established close ties with the country and that they have successfully integrated into Greek society, both financially and socially and have adequate knowledge of the Greek language.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Visit Greece once to appoint a proxy such as a lawyer.
• Afterwards the application can be completed online.
• Don't need to live in Greece to retain or renew visa.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Have a private medical insurance.
• Can include children below 24 years old and spouse.