Grenada is located in the Caribbean. Its Citizenship by Investment (CBI) Program allows individuals and their families to obtain citizenship or permanent residency. Applicants must apply through licensed agents and may not make submissions to the government on their own behalf. The Grenada CBI program offers visa-free access to business hubs across the world including Singapore, Russia, Schengen Zone and the UK. Grenada allows dual citizenship and does not impose restrictions on any nationality. Applicants can either make a non-refundable contribution to the NTF or make an investment in a government-approved real estate project.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Be able and willing to make the required contribution.
• No interview or managerial experience required.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Should undergo due diligence and gain approval.
• Provide financial supporting documents.