Saint Lucia is a sovereign island country in the West Indies in the eastern Caribbean Sea. The St. Lucia Citizenship-by-Investment Program was established in 2015 by the Saint Lucia National Economic Fund (NEF), which receives the qualifying investments of donations from the program. These funds are used by the government under the national development agenda. The program requires applicants to make a economic contribution to the country. In exchange, and subject to a stringent application process and due diligence checks, the applicant is granted full citizenship.
• Main applicant must be 18 years old and above.
• Meet the application requirements.
• Be able and willing to make the required contribution.
• Outstanding character and hold no criminal record.
• Have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
• Should undergo due diligence and gain approval.
• Provide financial supporting documents.
•The application process requires the applicant to pay the processing, due diligence and administrative fees.